If you're having a life threatening emergency, please call 911.
Learn more about the financial options that El Rio Health offers.
Our approach to fighting the COVID-19 pandemic.
Read about our programs and services for patients.
Learn more about El Rio’s mission for excellence in healthcare.
Healthcare news and resources from the source: El Rio Health.
Want to work with us? Check out our careers page for open listings.
Read our annual reports and other publications.
If you have any questions about applying, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
APRN Program Curriculum & FAQS
Our application cycle for the 2023-2024 program is open. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
To apply you will be directed to a synced website which will allow you to apply via an online application. You will be required to submit the following:
• Recent graduates (Graduation dates between Spring 2022 – Spring 2023) from an accredited Masters or DNP program
• Licensed (AZ. APRN)
• Credentialed (FNP-C, FNP-BC) or license/credential-eligible as FNP
• Please note: Licensing and credentialing does not need to be active at the time of application, however, it must be in place prior to the start of the program in September including the following licenses; APRN, DEA and AZ. controlled substance
• Desire to provide care to medically underserved populations in Arizona
• Desire to practice as a primary care provider in a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) upon completion of the residency
• Bilingual preferred but not required
• The residency is a $77,000 salaried position with full benefits
• A two-year post-residency commitment is required pending successful completion of the residency and company vacancies
• Post residency salary at current fair market rate
El Rio Health is a diverse and inclusive organization. We employ over 1,800 individuals. We are invested in helping you and your family Create Tomorrow. El Rio Health is an equal opportunity employer. Click here to view our non-discrimination policy.
Our Center of Opportunity Lab will be closed today, Tuesday, May 30th. We apologize for any inconvenience.